Kyyba, Inc. has multiple openings for the following positions in Farmington Hills, MI and various unanticipated locations throughout the US:
- SAP PO Lead (Job Code SAP) – responsible for overall integration development & delivery using SAP NetWeaver Process Orchestration.
- Controls Specialist Engineer (Job Code CSE) – responsible for controls system electrical design process & automation concepts; deliver specific tasks for controls instrumentation, software & hardware.
- Industrial Engineer (Job Code IE) – design, develop, test & evaluate integrated systems for industrial production processes.
- EE System Validation Engineer (Job Code EESVE) – responsible for developing electrical system validation test plans & procedures for automotive systems.
- Web Software Developer (Job Code WSD) – develop, maintain & troubleshoot web-based applications code using Java, XML & HTML.
- Electrical Engineer (Job Code EE) – evaluate electrical systems, products & applications by designing & conducting research, applying knowledge of electricity & materials, for automotive components.
- Chassis Engineer (Job Code CE) – design & develop new vehicle components & systems, including advance chassis; support the development & release of chassis structural components.
- Associate Powertrain Calibration Engineer (Job Code APCE) – assist in developing & implementing best practice calibration solutions & performing diagnostic verification testing for automotive powertrains.
- Java Developer (Job Code JD) – architect, design, develop, implement & test multi-tier architecture & web-based applications using Java/J2EE.
- Database Developer (Job Code DD) – plan, design, develop & implement complex company databases; identify data definition, structure, requirements & documentation of databases.
- Powertrain Controls Engineer (Job Code PCE) – work with a team of engineers responsible for development, integration, build & test of software for powertrain controls module.
- Product Engineer (Job Code PE) – responsible for designing & developing a product family for automotive engineering clients.
Travel and/or relocation required for all positions.
Application Instructions: To apply, mail resume referencing the Job Code for which you are applying to: Kyyba, Inc., Attn: HR, 28230 Orchard Lake Road, Suite 130, Farmington Hills, MI 48334.